Stone Church is an Assemblies of God church that believes in the authority of God's Word. We believe that Jesus is the Son of God, whose life, death and resurrection provide us with new life and a Hope for the future. We affirm the work of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer and the gifts of the Spirit for empowerment in ministry. Our “16 Fundamentals of Truth” are available at AG.org
1. We believe it's never too late to be who you might have been.
2. We believe to pray like it depends on God and work like it depends on you.
3. We believe passionate worship brings us closer to God.
4. We believe creating community is accomplished through large and small group gatherings.
5. We believe being culturally relevant while remaining doctrinally pure is foundatonal.
6. We believe everyone is invaluable and irreplaceable..
7. We believe love people when they least expect it and least deserve it.
8. We believe to be all that we can be, we must use all that we can use.
9. We believe reaching non-churched people is important to God and therefore important to us.
10. We believe helping the hurting outside and inside our church is the only loving thing to do.